Born in New Orleans Louisiana, and raised in West Monroe, Dr. Jeffrey Colvin moved to Lubbock in 1979 in order to attend Texas Tech University. His undergraduate studies in zoology and a family legacy of practicing medicine led Dr. Colvin to pursue medical school where he choose to complete his residency in anesthesiology studying pain management under Dr. Gabor Racz at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. He received several awards in his educational pursuit including:
- University Medical Center All Star, 1990
- Clinical Excellence Award, Texas Tech School of Medicine Dept of Anthsthesiology, 1986
- Castner Memorial Scholarship, 1985
- Outstanding Young Men of American, 1984
- American Heart Association Scholarship, 1980
Post education professional history include:
- Grace Clinic of Lubbock, 2013-2014
- NorthStar Anethesia, 2008-2013
- Covenant Medical Group, 2007-2008
- B.G. Anethesia, 1991-2007
- TTU Health Science Center, 1990-1991
In 2014, after several years working in the operating room as an anesthesiologist, Dr. Colvin decided to fulfill his desire to connect with his patients on a more personal level and explore the benefits of regenerative medicine in patient care by founding the Interventional Pain and Regenerative Medicine clinic located in Lubbock, Texas.
Dr. Colvin enjoys spending time with his wife, two daughters, and two grandsons. Dr. Colvin is an avid hunter, fisher and photography enthusiast. His home features a vineyard that compliments his taste for fine wines, cooking and gardening. As a man of faith and family, Dr. Colvin is honored to provide world class medical care to west Texas and the surrounding areas.